The ole Work-Mom-Life-School Balance

Last week was almost a balance fail. Kids were out of school for ski week, although we didn't ski. We slept in and hung out and I did 2 projects for school and worked my job. Finding time to work on school was no small feat, but I did it. 

For Digital Media this week we were working on Digital Audio. This was so hard for me. I have an appreciation for music, but have never worked on anything with sound before. We had to use a sound mixing program called Audacity and after watching approximately 1000 tutorials I made a promo for world thinking day for the Girl Scouts. My daughter was my narrator (spending time with kid during break-check). I think it turned out OK. 

check check, 1, 2......


Then the biggie project was the pilot for my website. I must say I think it's coming along. It's still under construction, but I'm really proud that I have hand coded this all by myself and it's actually working. Below is what the front page looks like in code just to give you an idea of the work. Here is the site  http://bengal.missouri.edu/~kmbk3f/ISLT7360/pilotsite/beckler_pilot.html

Back to work......I'll mom and school balance tomorrow. Life balance will have to happen on Saturday.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Promoting a lifestyle

Why YES it took me 2 days to do this

One more class!!!