One more class!!!

Oh boy! Oh boy!! This is it. I just turned in my last paper for the semester, paid for my summer class and then, stick a fork in me I am D.O.N.E!! I love getting all the, your graduating emails. I can't believe it's finally here. While I loved school, I am over school!

This semester was quite the challenge to say the least! I took 3 courses and like the other semesters 2 were 8 weeks and 1 was 16 weeks. The 16 week was Intermediate Web Development. I never thought I would love coding so much and have found that I am looking forward to creating a little side business creating websites for friend, family and educators. Keep an eye out for KBeesCodes coming soon! I learned some cool tricks in this class. If you are so inclined you can check out my projects here. I also took Electronic Portfolio Development. This was where we put it all together for our final evaluation proving that we learned something. My project goes for review on July 1st. I think it looks pretty good and feel confident that it will pass. Here is that link. The last class was probably one of my toughest courses. You would think by the title "Learning with the Internet" that it wouldn't be so difficult....yeah not so much. Lots of reading, lots of writing, lots of projects. I did learn a lot from this course about leadership and collaboration that will be priceless when I take the next steps in my career.

So what's left?? This summer I will submit my portfolio and take an Action Research course. The last day of classes is July 29th and I will receive my degree soon after.  Then a few days later I will head to Seattle to celebrate with my CKC tribe. My besties from college and I will be all together and celebrating our "friendiversary" of 25 years! I can't wait!!

Thank you to my friends and  family for all their support during this 20 month journey, I couldn't do it without you!!

Onward and Upward!!

Comments

  1. Congrats Kristen! I can hear your voice as you type these words. Proud of you and everything you have done! ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Promoting a lifestyle

Why YES it took me 2 days to do this

2016 what can I say?